On this episode of A Tale of Two Hygienists Kelley Quolas, BS, RDH, QOM and Tina Clarke, RDH aka Teacher Tina continue the discussion around local anesthesia questions!
Interview Starts: 13:01.964
- Oraqix vs. Local Anesthesia for SRP
- When to refer
- Are you using D9215?
- What you can do if its been a hot minute since you gave local
- Sitting or standing, which is best?
- Intake of Children vs. Adults
- Anesthesia Board Experience
“My practice in Washington vs. Florida was very different out of necessity.”
“Perio therapy is a medical procedure, what other medical wound debridement doesn’t get numbed?”
“Patients won’t come back if they are not comfortable.”
“Its mindset, put yourself in the mindset 100%.”
“Can you imagine how much kickback we would get if we tried to weigh our adult patients, we pushback trying to take their blood pressure for crying out loud.”