Is your office fun enough to keep employees happy? If you answered no then you may be in good shape! Turns out praise and appreciation is way more important than a ping-pong table. Who knew? Kevin discusses the overwhelming message he hears from his audience members and Teresa shares her strip club lunch story. How can you not listen after that teaser?
- “What millennials want more than anything else is that they want to have respectful communication in the workplace over trendy work perks.”
- “If you paint with a bad brush, you will have a bad painting.”
- “I would challenge people to revisit that conversation with your employees.”
- “This generation thinks it is very important to change the world and make it a better place.”
- “The number one thing dental assistants want is to be told thank you everyday.”
- “Mean girls are a real thing in dentistry.”
- “Shout out to that stripper – she made for a good story.”
Resources from the show:
- Young workers now value respect over ‘fun’ perks in the workplace
- 4 warning signs that your workers might quit
- Crocodile Dundee – That is not a knife scene!
Also! We wrote an Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**