This episode comes with a graphic discussion warning. There’s a company that will – ahem – compost your body. Of course we had to talk about what to do with the teeth and fillings. It’s not all gross – we make it fun! Oh – did you know Teresa is going to turn her mom’s ashes into a diamond? Who knew!
- Regarding composting: “California is not the first state to talk about this, there are other states doing this.”
- “My mom could really power a money tree.”
- Teresa’s final resting place no-can-do: “I can’t be anywhere near gators, that would be wrong.”
- Kevin’s cadaver legacy: “They are going to call you double double.”
Resources from the show:
- Will California lawmakers legalize human composting? | abc10.com
- Soylent Green (1973) Official Trailer – Charlton Heston, Edward G Robinson Movie HD
Also! We wrote an Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**