Why do we put up with them? I recently talked with a friend who routinely purges ‘bad’ patients from his practice. We both thought that more offices should do this. I wanted to share my thoughts on rogue patient management with you. Hope it helps. Schedules full of awesome patients sound pretty good to me!
- “Imagine if you actually liked all your patients.”
- “Think about it, how many patients do you have that bring out this high anxiety.”
- “They have a philosophy where they only see patients they really really like.”
- “Most of the time when someone has been a wack-a-doo on the phone, they have been a wack-a-doo in real life.”
- “I understand they need a dental home, but it doesn’t have to be your dental home.”
- “I’ve learned over the years to trust my gut.”
- “I’m not saying dump all your patients, I am saying dump the ones you don’t like.”
- “If you are letting reviews hold you hostage then you are always going to be practicing defensively.”
Also! Grab this Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**
- Teresa’s Website- https://www.odysseymgmt.com/ (sign up for my newsletter!)
- Teresa’s Book Moving Your Patients to Yes! Easy Insurance Conversations
http://odysseymgmt.corecommerce.com/Book/ (use ‘newsletter’ for $3 off)
Leave a Reply