Episode 1 Highlights
- Walmart continues to expand into dentistry.
- What’s going on with your October schedule?
- We’re excited to launch – let us know what you think!
- “Coming to America” is an underrated film. Trust us.
- “It started as Walmart Health and now they are opening all these dental clinics”
- “These offices are beautiful, they are well equipped, and with the high end stuff”
- “You know what is in Florida right?… a lot of old people”
- “If you don’t think Walmart is going to be competition, you are absolutely fooling yourself”
- “Walmart is big enough to have purchasing power with a lot of insurance carriers”
- “I think it is going to be hard to pass up a $25.00 evaluation when you are in pain”
- “Look at the 2nd week of your hygiene schedule for October”
- “Be proactive, look at the rest of the quarter”
- “The things you can control, now is the time to take control of them”
- “If a second wave does come, we have got to be better about communication”
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**