Episode 4 Highlights
- Business Interruption Claims Denials
- The Future of Trade Shows
- World Health Organization announcement – did you talk to your patients about it?
- The ADA’s membership fee – is it worth it?
- “You’ve got to read the fine print”
- On Dr. Brett Wells in Raleigh: “His office was destroyed by the rioters and I want to know if insurance covered it”
- “The lawyers are going to make bank with this virus”
- “I think a lot of people are burned out on Zoom”
- One of the trade show draws “is to see people and the equipment”
- On the International Dental Show, “Will I as an American be able to go?”
- Will trade shows adopt a “Don’t touch this, but you can look” policy?
- Teresa cries about how “CareCredit Pillow Pets are cut off”
- “I have seen people empty the candy bowl into their bag…go to CVS and buy yourself a Snickers, you don’t have to steal!”
- Regarding the ADA’s role in the industry: “You need to have lobbyists or it’s like taking a knife to a gunfight”
Link to business interruption insurance article:
CDA link about membership plans:
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**