We talk about the dental impact on the Friends reunion movie. What did they do to Matthew Perry?? Another workforce study is also discussed. Where are the dentists and where are they going? Finally, we wrap up with a controversial video about how patients slide into our dental chairs. The scooch, the saddle, and the blank stare – you’ve probably seen these wild moves in your office. Any others? Let us know!
- “Root canals don’t wait for anyone.”
- “The percentage of women increased from 24% in 2010 to 34.5% in 2020.”
- “We are up to about 50% for female dental school graduates.”
- “The DC area is over insured.”
- “In the DC area if you throw a rock you hit a dentist.”
- “I don’t think I can top ‘scooches’ and ‘Ask Jeeves.’”
Resources from the show:
- Friends Reunion: Matthew Perry’s Slurring Is Because Of Dental Work
- The US dentist workforce – 7 key facts
- Bob & Brad’s ergonomic and physical therapy Youtube channel
- Dental assistant jokes about ways people sit down and people aren’t happy
Also! We wrote an Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists, and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**