Infection control may seem boring but I’m telling you, my guest makes it interesting! For example – what do coffee and fake nails have in common? They don’t belong in your clinical area! Infection control expert and auditor India Chance joins me to discuss this and so much more. My main takeaway from this: someone actually thought to use their beef jerky maker to sterilize masks. I’m somewhat entertained by this!
Full show notes on the podcast home page! https://nobodytoldmethat.libsyn.com/
Connect with India:
- Learn2Prevent: Infection Control – sign up for her newsletter!
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/Learn2Prevent
- Learn2Prevent™️ (@learn2prevent) • Instagram photos and videos
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learn2prevent/
- Podcast: Level Up Infection Prevention (podcast) – India Chance and Michelle Strange
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**
- Teresa’s Website- https://www.odysseymgmt.com/ (sign up for my newsletter!)
- Teresa’s Book Moving Your Patients to Yes! Easy Insurance Conversations
http://odysseymgmt.corecommerce.com/Book/ (use ‘newsletter’ for $3 off)