Dive into Episode 77 for the first part of this series. In this session, I share how I managed my time and duties. Tracking all the deadlines, review dates, renewal dates and the other stuff that pops up can be exhausting. Feel free to use my downloadable calendar as a guide and make it your own! Being a manager is hard – learn from the misses and celebrate your wins. You’re too busy to sit around feeling guilty 🙂
Don’t forget to check out my other podcast Chew on This – A Dental Podcast!
- “If you are using a whole pack of post-it notes (to stay on track), that is a sign you need to change things!”
- “It’s really a beautiful thing when top referrers continue to refer.”
- “There is no reason to consistently not clock in, or clock out correctly.”
- “The goal is for you to get this running really well, and then you can take a day or three off.”
- “You being able to take a vacation, and the office staying on track, that is a testament to your skills as a manager.”
- “Schedule meetings with the owner doctor to talk about yearly goals.”
- “A mastermind isn’t led by your goals, it is led by the topic.”
You can find the deliverables from this episode here
Also! Grab this Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**
- Teresa’s Website- https://www.odysseymgmt.com/ (sign up for my newsletter!)
- Teresa’s Book Moving Your Patients to Yes! Easy Insurance Conversations
http://odysseymgmt.corecommerce.com/Book/ (use ‘newsletter’ for $3 off)