We head to Europe for this edition (not really)! By pure coincidence (really!), we both chose stories from outside the good ole USA. Turns out dental anxiety isn’t really a thing in Sweden. Must be nice. And in Spain, if you thought you had a problem with patients not showing up for appointments then you haven’t seen anything like this new trend for European travelers. Grab your virtual passports and hop aboard!
- Dental Anxiety in Sweden
- Irish Visiting Tenerife Island In Spain For Dental Care?
- Swedes are amazing: “Nearly 81% of the respondents said they had absolutely no dental anxiety.”
- “Are they serving Swedish meatballs at the dental offices?”
- “These generations have learned from one another the value of dentistry.”
- “Irish people are calling down and making appointments in Tenerife so they can get out of the country on a travel exemption.”
- “At least pay them for their time since they gave you an excuse!”
Resources from the show:
Tenerife dentist willing to inform police about bogus Irish appointments
A fifth of adults in Sweden report dental anxiety
Also! We wrote an Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**
Connect with Kevin on his IG page and at DrBicuspid.com