Every day there are headlines of dentists being investigated or indicted among other things. But most dentists are pretty cool people. Until we can be known for desirable careers we will have a hard time finding qualified team members. We don’t get all down in the dumps though – join us as we talk about how jogging toothbrushes and big molar kiosks could save the day!
- “The economy of dental hiring has changed.”
- “Dentistry as a whole has a real PR problem.”
- “If a dentist really wants to burn out, try not having an assistant. Good luck with that.”
- “You can’t be afraid to talk about cancer in your practice, and you need to have a plan if you find something suspicious.”
- “There are a lot of young people that don’t see themselves in a dental office, because they don’t know what it means to be in a dental office.”
Resources from the show:
- 6 dentists making headlines
- Understaffed and ready to hire, dentists face applicant shortages as they emerge from COVID-19 pandemic
- Products – Data Briefs – Number 412 – July 2021
Also! We wrote an Ebook that is completely free for you. 50+ pages of knowledge, checklists and job descriptions. Enjoy!
Click here for the Prepare Protect Prosper eBook
**If you like the show then I’d appreciate a good rating. Tell your friends. Even podcasters ask for referrals!**